Do you want to build the marketing engine behind one of NYC’s top enterprise Startups? Datadog is growing fast, and we’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help us take over the market.
Datadog is a next-generation SaaS platform allowing dev & ops teams to monitor their infrastructures and applications. We have been growing our revenue 10% month over month entirely through inbound marketing, and we’re looking for you to grow that even further.
We’re a small, well funded team working from a bright penthouse loft in the Flatiron district. Join us!
- Define and document Datadog’s positioning and market differentiation
- Produce sales enablement materials and trainings
- Create thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blogs, articles, white papers, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral
- Plan and implement content generation programs for inbound marketing
- Build relationships with journalists, bloggers and analysts
- Plan and implement paid marketing programs such as Google or Twitter ads
- Measure what works, what doesn’t and improve!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- You enjoy writing and speaking, and do it well
- You have a technical background, and can write for engineers
- You are an Excel power-user and understand enough statistics to be dangerous
- You want to be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process
- You have an MBA or an advanced CS degree
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
- “Networking” is your middle name
- You’ve had professional experience in product management, sales engineering or another technical role
- You’ve worked with software before, and have direct experience with Inbound and/or SaaS marketing